You have me worried, Its something about licking something...Wheres my German to English Dictionary.... [img]redface.gif[/img]
Oh come on Rog are you afraid you might say sumpthin like
Lecken Sie mich Zehen Sie schmutziger Pirat Hooker!
ROTF!!! [img]wink.gif[/img]
You have me worried, Its something about licking something...Wheres my German to English Dictionary.... [img]redface.gif[/img]
OMG
ROTFLMFAO!!!
Rog, for this your dictionary wont be enough, you'll need a DICKtionary*LOL
Yeah Susanne I am still tickled with myself and laugh everytime I read it!!!
[img]redface.gif[/img] I will admit my dirty little mind wasn't sure what was to be
licked, I'm now told it is toe or possible foot...Whewwww
<font color="#000000" size="1">[ January 02, 2006 04:54 PM: Message edited by: ellanoize ]</font>
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Ho Ho Ho & a Bottle of Rum, Arrgg ye maties [img]biggrin.gif[/img]Lick me toes you dirty Pirate Hooker!
I thought you guys might get a kick outta that!!!
LOL...I get it, A kick...Foot...a pun of sorts... [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Bookmarks